- Call for Abstracts: “Neuroaffect” at Capacious: Affect Inquiry/Making Space Conference: August 8 to 11, 2018
- UEL will be offering nine, fully funded, Excellence Studentships for the 2018/19 academic year in multiple disciplines
- Garnet Hertz and Disobedient Electronics
- Phase Media: space, time and the politics of smart objects by James Ash
- Self-Censorship on Facebook
- Call for Abstracts: “Neuroaffect” at Capacious: Affect Inquiry/Making Space Conference: August 8 to 11, 2018 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2018/01/17/cal… 5 days ago
- UEL will be offering nine, fully funded, Excellence Studentships for the 2018/19 academic year in multiple… viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/uel… 1 week ago
- RT @juspar: The Disobedient Electronics project collated by Garnet Hertz is now online too: disobedientelectronics.com 1 week ago
- Garnet Hertz and Disobedient Electronics viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/gar… 1 week ago
- Should be of interest to Stem or STEaM enthusiasts/critics washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sh… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Deleuze
I’m very pleased to announce that the first copy of my new book arrived in the UK today from the US. I was expecting it in early Feb, but it’s here all shiny and new! I’ve also confirmed two book … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Thrilled to announce that we have the sound recordist, artist, musician Stuart Bowditch lined up for the first Club Critical Theory event on Thursday 17th April. The event is free and starts at 9pm upstairs at the excellent Railway Hotel! … Continue reading
More details of the first club critical theory event. Click on the image to view. Further details about the talks and music to follow… UPDATE: See club critical theory blog for more details.