Thoroughly enjoyed a visit to Turku last week for the affective capitalism symposium (see below). Very interesting discussions and papers presented on all kinds of affective digital media strategies and emotional consumption. There is also be a cfp for a special edition for Ephemera – more to follow on that.
- Phase Media: space, time and the politics of smart objects by James Ash viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/pha… 3 hours ago
- Self-Censorship on Facebook viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/sel… 1 week ago
- RT @TahaYasseri: If you found the "Facebook emotion manipulation" paper disturbing, how would you feel about this paper which analyses the… 1 week ago
- #Deadlabor twitter.com/juspar/status/… 3 weeks ago
- The labour of academia: Ephemera volume 17, number 3 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/the… https://t.co/wGpRDpYyFK 4 weeks ago