There’s a nice summary of a talk I did on virality for the Global Media Cultures masters programme at the University of Warwick yesterday. Some really interesting points came up about links between network science and the attention economy and the relation between science and cultural theory.
- Internet Addiction watch “Are We All Addicts Now? Video
- Keynote panel confirmed for A&SM#4
- Call for Papers for A&SM#4: Notifications from the Technological Nonconscious
- Schedule for Neuroaffect streams at the Capacious conference in August
- Unthought Meets The Assemblage Brain: A Dialogue Between N Katherine Hayles and Tony D Sampson
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets