There is an interesting discussion on contagion in the recent issue of Journal of Public Health. Here’s a link to advanced access to three related articles – http://jpubhealth.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/recent – including my short piece: Comment on Peckham: contagion–epidemiological models and financial crises.
- Phase Media: space, time and the politics of smart objects by James Ash viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/pha… 3 hours ago
- Self-Censorship on Facebook viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/12/02/sel… 1 week ago
- RT @TahaYasseri: If you found the "Facebook emotion manipulation" paper disturbing, how would you feel about this paper which analyses the… 1 week ago
- #Deadlabor twitter.com/juspar/status/… 3 weeks ago
- The labour of academia: Ephemera volume 17, number 3 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/the… https://t.co/wGpRDpYyFK 4 weeks ago