There is an interesting discussion on contagion in the recent issue of Journal of Public Health. Here’s a link to advanced access to three related articles – http://jpubhealth.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/recent – including my short piece: Comment on Peckham: contagion–epidemiological models and financial crises.
- UEL news report on A&SM3 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/uel… https://t.co/nRcKkYbfsG 1 week ago
- RT @AnaDenisova: CFP now open for the VIRAL CULTURES conference at @UoW_CAMRI 13 September 2017. Deadline - 10 July 2017, pls share https:/… 1 week ago
- Images from A&SM 3.0 May 25th 2017 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/ima… 1 week ago
- independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 1 week ago
- CFP – “VIRAL/GLOBAL Popular Culture and Social Media: An International Perspective” 13th… viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/cfp… https://t.co/WQp8oNpyz2 1 week ago