… perhaps the capitalist financial contagions have reached it first, stifling its goal to re-imagine democracy. Not much of that about in the age of austerity. All the authors (including moi) have been contacted saying that nothing is happening since no one has been paid for their work on the journal for 5 or more months. This is a real shame, it is an excellent publication. The idea of “The politics of the Unrepresentable” made for a nice call and potentially an interesting issue.
- UEL news report on A&SM3 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/uel… https://t.co/nRcKkYbfsG 1 week ago
- RT @AnaDenisova: CFP now open for the VIRAL CULTURES conference at @UoW_CAMRI 13 September 2017. Deadline - 10 July 2017, pls share https:/… 1 week ago
- Images from A&SM 3.0 May 25th 2017 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/ima… 1 week ago
- independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 1 week ago
- CFP – “VIRAL/GLOBAL Popular Culture and Social Media: An International Perspective” 13th… viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/cfp… https://t.co/WQp8oNpyz2 1 week ago