… perhaps the capitalist financial contagions have reached it first, stifling its goal to re-imagine democracy. Not much of that about in the age of austerity. All the authors (including moi) have been contacted saying that nothing is happening since no one has been paid for their work on the journal for 5 or more months. This is a real shame, it is an excellent publication. The idea of “The politics of the Unrepresentable” made for a nice call and potentially an interesting issue.
- Deadend Resonance 2 viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/dea… 2 days ago
- RT @VanessaBartlett: Excited that tickets are going so fast. It's going to be an amazing event. Speakers include @theodorasutton @TonyDSpam… 4 days ago
- Club Critical Theory present: Seaside Cultures viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/clu… https://t.co/NN1EnoUNjy 4 days ago
- Digital Neuroland by Rizosfera viralcontagion.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/dig… https://t.co/8yBDM3jWp1 1 week ago
- RT @ObCap: OUT NOW! Free Download! - Digital Neuroland. An Interview with @TonyDSpamson by Rizosfera. bit.ly/2z4xtzm https://t.co/… 1 week ago