… perhaps the capitalist financial contagions have reached it first, stifling its goal to re-imagine democracy. Not much of that about in the age of austerity. All the authors (including moi) have been contacted saying that nothing is happening since no one has been paid for their work on the journal for 5 or more months. This is a real shame, it is an excellent publication. The idea of “The politics of the Unrepresentable” made for a nice call and potentially an interesting issue.
- Internet Addiction watch “Are We All Addicts Now? Video
- Keynote panel confirmed for A&SM#4
- Call for Papers for A&SM#4: Notifications from the Technological Nonconscious
- Schedule for Neuroaffect streams at the Capacious conference in August
- Unthought Meets The Assemblage Brain: A Dialogue Between N Katherine Hayles and Tony D Sampson
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets